The interviews have been postponed until further notice. Do check back either here, Twitter, Facebook or refer to one of our Board of Directors for more information. We apologize for any inconvenience caused.
LEO CLUB OF SMK DAMANSARA JAYA
NEW LEOS’ INTERVIEW
Hey there! Did you sign up to be a Leo member on the 16th of January 2015?
Do you want to be a part of the Leo program? Do you want a taste of L.E.O.?
If yes, come on and join us for the New Leos’ Interview (NLI). Details as stated below:
Dates: 20th, 22nd, 23rd and 26th January 2015
Time: 3.00 to 6.00 pm (Mon, Tues, Thurs) and 1.00 pm to 3.00 (Fri)
Venue: 3 Angsana, Block E, SMK Damansara Jaya
To-prepare: Your heart to serve, attitude and optimism
What should you know beforehand?
1. The Leo Pledge is undertaken by all Leos during their initiation ceremony (ours is commonly held on July’s)”:
“I pledge of my hands, extended and open to help those in need;I pledge of my heart, reach for it, and it will be touched;I pledge of my ears, to hear another’s outcry;My eyes, to see the plight of others;I pledge of my knowledge, to bring a man closer to his dreams;I pledge of myself, for the betterment of my community and my country”
2. Our Sponsoring Lions Club sponsors our club and supports us through: Lions Club of Petaling Jaya
3. Our teacher advisors are our guiding stars: Puan Ng Yoke Chan and Puan Wong Siew Khee
4. Our Leo Advisor is our ever-supportive, resourceful mentor: Lion Clarence Koh Heok Huat (He likes to be called Lion Clarence)
5. We identify Region 5, Zone 17, District 308 B2 Malaysia
6. Our club motto for fiscal year 2014-2015 is “To Service and Beyond”.
7. L.E.O. stands for Leadership, Experience and Opportunity
For more information, please visit our blog or our Facebook page:
You can also approach any wild Leos wandering in school.