Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Group Projects

group leaders , please get back to me by this week!

The Paws Print lead by Lee Ann
SPCA visit
~details?

Sean's group
trip to orphanage
lucky charms
~group name?

Youth group lead by Lyndon Low
one day work @ Nasi Kandar, Kayu
~ get back to me the details.

happy 10 friends lead by Cecilia
~project? don't take too long to discuss.

The Bobberz lead by Michelle Low
~please follow up with trina about the spray hair project @ sports day :)

as for the other groups, I receive nothing at all.
-Insanity ( Loke Winson)
-The Yeah ( Hui Yi)
-Legends (Stanley Chan)
-The Lame-O's (Haris)
-Laugh and Smile ( Esther Yow)

If I left out anyone, please let me know. thank you.
mail to my hotmail or find me @ 5 kempas.
hope to hear from you soon.

Pui Cheng :D

Latest News

"FROM GIFT TO GIFTS 2" CHARITY CONCERT HAS BEEN ANNOUNCED! VISIT THIS LINK TO RSVP!