Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Interview!

Hey guys we're having an interview for all the leo members on 18th January (Thursday)!

Below are the details you have to remember:

Leo Pledge:
I pledge of my hands
Extended and open
To help those In need

I pledge of my heart
Reach for it and it will be
Touched

I pledge of my ears
To hear another’s outcry

My eyes
To see the plight of others

My knowledge
To bring a man closer to his dreams

I pledge of myself
For the betterment of my
Community and my country

Leo Motto:

WE SERVE!!

L.E.O:

L = Leadership
E = Experience
O = Opportunity


District, Region, Zone:
District: 308B2
Region: 8
Zone: 19

Leo Advisors:
1) Lion Christopher Yee

Faculty Advisors:
1) Pn. Ng Yoke Chan
2) Pn. Wong S.K.

Board of Directors 2011/2012:

Key Officers:
1) President - Joy Chua
2) Vice President 1 – Sean Low
3) Vice President 2 – Joan Teng
4) Secretary – Tan Pei Ming
5) Asst. Secretary – Yennie Lee
6) Treasurer – Choo Vin Sze
7) Asst. Treasurer – Lim Liuh Enn

Directors:
1) School Services – Christopher Wong
2) Environmental Services – Haris Zukki
3) Health Services – Arlena Nadeeya
4) Public Relations 1 – Ng Sher Wu
5) Public Relations 2 – Clarisse Leong
6) Fundraising 1 – Ting Xiao Yan
7) Fundraising 2 – Cecilia Ooi
8) IT Director/Editor – Khor Xin Yu
9) Membership – Christy Yong
10) Asst. Membership – Syafinas Ibrahim
11) Social Services – Andrea Lim
12) Tamer – Lor Jia Yang
13) Tail Twister – Liao Jia Yuin


So see you then! We wish you all the best!

Roar :)

Latest News

"FROM GIFT TO GIFTS 2" CHARITY CONCERT HAS BEEN ANNOUNCED! VISIT THIS LINK TO RSVP!